♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Friday, August 07, 2009

Overload


People who first saw this title might think:

She is currently having some hectic moments, exams, tests or assignments...
Well, I didn't, at all... >.<

I'm just overload with outings, and drivings perhaps!

I went out for, erm, *uncountable* times since I didn't work, which means 3 weeks ago... To be more precise, I did go out too while I was working, during my off days...
I do not know how much time and MONEY had I spent on all these outings... Meeting friends has always been a good activity, yet meet too often will become obsessed... Not to say some outings didn't worth back my time, indeed I just feel guilty spending too little time at home, with my family, and doing my own things...


I have another 3 outings for tomorrow and the coming week, 30hr-Famine Camp on the end of August too, and I shall get ready for my course to start... I was thinking that since I'm going to say goodbye to my holidays, then I just go for every outings neglecting my parents' scold...
Unfortunately, I start to get sicky these 2 days!
I thought I won't be the next after my 2 brothers take turn to fall sick... Anyway, I haven't really FALL sick yet, so I think sufficient H2O and sleep will aid... Tomorrow outing shouldn't be a problem I THINK, even though I haven't mention it (more accurate word than "ask for permission") to mom yet...


And ya, I want to get rid of MSN at late night!
It always made me sleep late!
(For your info, I used to sleep before 12am)
Ask me to sleep if I'm still online after 12am please my dear chat kaki~ XD







** Sometimes I just wanna be alone, so just give me my time...

No comments: