♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Exhausted


Last Tuesday was my off day as usual, and coincidentally it's Han-Ming's birthday too, so no doubt we were out celebrating with him
(without cake and present XD)
...

Before the dinner, I had lunch with JungHao... I think we already half year didn't see each other, yet we still didn't update each other much... I think he's right, we need to share the feelings now more than to update, because we won't have enough time to tell all the stories in these 2 years, and for sure it won't be complete... So I listened to his latest happening life for hours, commented in between, yet couldn't get him a solution... I really hope I can help him, but seriously, it isn't that easy this time... So I just lend my ears for him whenever he needs someone to be there, I hope it helps a little at least...



**Happy 19th Birthday Lucas **


Had dinner with Han-Ming, Jeng, Meimei and Hei at Zanmai... Decided to send Jeng and Hei back to Setapak house suddenly, and we did go... I parked my car at Han-Ming's house and he drove us.... Their house are easy to find, just de journey was abit too long... Dropped them back, and asked my bunch of Peace gang to come down... Just see them for a short while then we headed back to PJ... Dropped Meimei home and I got my car back... Dropped by Kah Eng's mom' food stall to see Tham and ChengChun... Exchanged my 30hr Famine registration form with the donation booklet and I quickly went off... Reached home at 12am... Seriously tired! Working the other morning...


Exhausted...
Need a trip!
Talked to mommy about trip, and now I hope can go Cameron with my daddy, mommy, brothers and grandma if possible...
I can see mommy also hope to go...
I'll try my best to make it on!
Wait for me Cameron~ =)




No comments: