♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Monday, June 01, 2009

Updates


~ Working time will be changed to 8.30am to 6.00pm, started this Wednesday...

Better time for me, because I can be home before sunset! =)

~ Had happy moments with Serdang friends last Saturday night...
Hope can have another gathering soon, miss you all! =)
I think we really have grown up, changes happened every moment...

~ Collecting transcript letter from UTAR tomorrow, and going to apply for HELP next week... Have to ask more details about PTPTN too...
Money
is not everything, yet no money is nothing! >.<


~ Being loved and love others, I need both...
Finding the missing pieces of my life puzzle...
When, where, who?

~ I thought I'm not selfish anymore, I thought I'm not greedy anymore...
That's all I thought after all, in fact I'm still being selfish and greedy as I was/am...


No comments: