♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Friday, June 19, 2009

Pasar Malam


Went OUG pasar malam with Mei and Xing last night...

Fabulous! (I mean that night-market)
There are so many stalls and a lot of cheap(in price) and nice things for me to buy!
There was a stall doing stock clearance sales, so me and Mei bought some bracelets and earrings...
Anyhow, the food was not tasty for me (maybe only for what I ate)...
Enjoy the night and I hope to go again in the near future!
Shopping at pasar malam is definitely a big fun! =)


When things changed from hatred to getting used of it to like it, feelings and mood changed along... Recall of my prejudgment, I was still a naive... Learn from experiences! I know I can do better, and I will...
Is Secret's Law of Attraction really work?
It doesn't seem working so far... >.<




** Honesty is really important...

No comments: