♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Post For You


We know each other since Form 3, when we're in the same class, and it's happy that we're still in the same class for the remaining years in CHS... I remember that we started off our conversation in MSN rather than in class, and we used to be closer friends online...
(seriously, we didn't chat in real life >.<)

In the end of Form 3, we went for a trip to Pangkor, with a bunch of crazy friends...
During Form 5, you sat right in front of me, being your lovely job - Bendahari (good job hor? XD)...
I thought we will eventually become strangers like some others will do after graduated... Time proved me wrong as now we are still friends, good friends I would declare...


We don't meet often, maybe once a month; we might chat often, craps, yet it's all worth my time... Chatting with you always make me laugh, not because of jokes, but your unexpected phrases and your thick-face-ness... Remember that once we talked about friends, only that you knew how I put my friends in priority, and only that I realized you seldom trust your friends... I didn't know that you used to leave a protective gap around you... No matter how, I just want to let you know:
You'll always be one of my friends in the first priority! =)



I know you will be leaving to Australia since last year, but when you told me the exact date, I still feel sad and hope that the day will come slower... When you are over there, we can still chat through MSN, or leave comments in Friendster, like no difference... However, there is still abit "bu she de" (maybe not abit, is alot!)...
Must take good care of yourself there, okie?
When you're back for holidays, call us out for a meet, even a short one, okie?
Don't let the culture there change you, even there are changes, make sure it'll still be the you I know, okie?
For your relationship, I sincerely pray for you that it lasts long, okie?
Good luck and all the best! =)



17th February 2009
Your nineteenth birthday...
Sorry for no present YET, will try to get you one soon...
How's your last birthday in Malaysia?
I bet you're still having fun right now...
Just a simple wish here with loads of love:
HON, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! =)








** Luckily I managed to found some photos with you! XD

No comments: