♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Sunday, January 25, 2009

A different one...


Tonight reunion dinner at restaurant as usual, but de atmosphere won't be that harmony again...

Tomorrow is 1st day of CNY, it will be boring as usual, yet I need to study for finals...
Second day of CNY won't be any better I think, whose house to gather at this time, and what to do to fill up those idle moments?
Fifth day of CNY is de only day in CNY I'm longing for, de day we're going to BAI NIAN!

Will it be as fun as de previous year?

When everyone is studying at different colleges or uni...
Will it be going on smoothly?
When we leave everything unplanned...
Can it be a happy memory for me?
As my finals is occupying my remaining CNY...


I want a HAPPY CNY!
I want a FUN bai nian!
I want a string of A's for finals!!! =)







**I think I saw him today, but why he didn't go back to hometown?
Maybe he is having a different CNY as well...

No comments: