♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Sunday, October 12, 2008

50 Things About Myself

Tagged again by BC lor! And this one really put me in trouble, gotta scratch my head already...
50 ler, not 15! @.@
(and I found that de title should be "50 Things You Don't Know About Me", right??)

Well, let's try!


50 Things You Don't Know About Me

1) I can eat ALOT, but I'll feel guilty right after that, so most of de time I won't let myself over de limit...

2) I always dream of non-realistic things...

3) My face is very BIG, so I like to take photo from upper angle... XD

4) I believe that my mom drank alot of COFFEE that makes me born to be dark! (my brothers have good skin, and my mom drank alot of MILK and BIRD NEST respectively when having them)

5) I used to bully my little brother, but I feel guilty too...

6) I admit I'm racist, so I think I won't marry a guy other than Chinese... (sorry!)

7) I had a diary with almost 99% about de guy I liked for 8 years and I still keeping it well...

8) I always giving up halfway when learning something new...

9) I have no self confidence...

10) I'm afraid of strangers, even they're my friend's friends...

11) I hate my GIANT size feet, because it's so damn hard for me to buy shoes!

12) My friends told me my finger nails' shape are cute, but I know it's another word better for abnormal...

13) 21 is my favourite number, and I hope it is my lucky number too...

14) I wish I am rich so that I can cut down alot of problems...

15) I don't need a white horse prince, but my boyfriend must be taller than me... (it's better if he still can be taller than me when I'm wearing high heels!)

16) I lurv taofu, taofu fa as well! =)

17) I cannot sleep late (late as in after 12am), if not my pimples will pop out de next day...

18) I think my panda eyes can never be cure anymore... ='(

19) I prefer short hair than long hair! =)

20) I believe de quote: There's no ugly woman, there's only lazy woman!

21) I admired some guys before that I haven't tell anyone yet...

22) I like to watch horror movie but there must be someone with me...

23) I am an easy-crying person, and I don't feel ashamed for crying in public...

24) I think I'm addicted to blogging! XD

25) I'm proud to be a Pisces gurl...

26) I lurv to eat sweet things, but not sweets...

27) I'm definitely a last minute worker...

28) When comes to problem, I'm always de last one to contribute solutions...

29) I cannot sleep in an air-cond room overnight...

30) Genting Space Shot is de most scary ride I had ever tried...

31) I care alot what others said about me...

32) I like to hear compliments, but most of de time I don't trust those words...

33) I feel guilty after talking bad about someone behind...

34) I don't cheat my friends, and I hope they won't cheat me too...

35) I believe my intuition because it can seldom be wrong...

36) I can get good results so far never due to hardworking, REALLY!

37) I enjoy having priority, it makes me feel that I'm indispensable... XD

38) I always steal looking at de mirror (or any reflective wall) when I pass by...

39) A gurl confessed to me before...

40) I do not use de correct way of typing, thus I type slow...

41) I regret didn't take good care of my eyes and is short-sighted now...

42) I always decided which shirt to wear by de night before I go for outing...

43) I don't like to wear high heels for outing because my boy friends are not really tall...

44) My memory is good so don't do anything bad to me, I can remember it after years too...

45) I'm tend to be a promise breaker...

46) I prefer a card with words rather than valuable gift...

47) I don't eat rice for breakfast (note that it's breakfast, not brunch)...

48) I like SUNNY guys...
(Define sunny? It's hard to tell, but Hei understand it! High 5!)

49) Had a so called "boyfriend" in ICQ before, when I was 13 years old...

50) Regret for not drinking much water, and thus my skin is not good...


-End-


No comments: