♡ de Voyage ♡


•°*。゚゚ Thought of de Day ゚゚。*°•

Everything will be okay in de end...
If it's not okay, then it is not yet de end! =)

Sunday, August 17, 2008

We're lost!

OMG, yesterday when we're back from Sunway Pyramid by using LDP, we missed 2 junctions, and you know what?? We went to PUTRAJAYA!!! Hei was driving, me and Xing were in de car, helping to find any way out from Putrajaya... De roads in Putrajaya are so damn complicated, it's like turning around within a same place... It was 5.30pm, de night haven't falls yet, so we said: We MUST find de way back before de sky get darker and darker... After about 20 minutes, we finally got back onto de highway~ Wheeee~ We were like, can relax adi, we're on de way back~ So me and Xing started to discuss where to have our dinner, calling Mei to join us etc... Just then, Hei scold us saying: Please concentrate and show me de way, dun miss de junction again!!! Okie well, so we keep quiet until we reached Jucso...


Then we had our dinner at Old Town White Coffee, yeap, again its OTWC... And I was so blur until I marked de wrong column when taking order, so end up I had Asam Laksa instead of Siam Meehoon for my dinner...
I was tired perhaps...


Just wanna praise Hei here that she actually is de one hu comfort us that it's okie when we lost our way home... She was nervous yet she still kept telling Xing that "Putrajaya only mar, so near, IF we really lost, just call someone to bring us back lar!"... I know you're damn worried too, but you did a good job!!! Heartzz ya~ Yeah, and as Hei said, luckily her brother just filled in full tank for de little Kancil... XD


We're lost, yet we learned that DO NOT CHIT CHAT when guiding a driver de way!!
It's dangerous... XD


No comments: